Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, packing up in the morning and be ready for when I get home from work on Thursday night, hit the road Fri morning. first stop Brissy then Tamworth then Windsor. about 3400k round trip. Just got some wet weather gear today, apparently it's needed down there, might be needed here too, if that big blow stays around, Sheepdog, And I don't know how I'm going to handle the cold down there,:D
WD

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks sda

Beautiful! Enjoy the ride. (If you had that trailer here in the American South you'd have to have a pig cooker on it somewhere)
Pig cookers everywhere over here therabidrev, can always find a star picket or 3 for a spit and a fire for some nice coals to roast.:D just have to throw rocks at the pigs as the govt took our guns:(
WD

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hey Wrongdrum, Just got done checking out the Ulysses Club website. Sounds like a pretty cool club. Never heard of it before today. Guess they let you in even though your only 49 huh. Have a great time. Ted

·
"Semper Fidelis"
5,081 Posts
Nice trailer brother and have a safe trip.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Wrongdrum, Just got done checking out the Ulysses Club website. Sounds like a pretty cool club. Never heard of it before today. Guess they let you in even though your only 49 huh. Have a great time. Ted
Thanks Ted. We got about 30 thousand financial members all over OZ now and some branches in other countries.
WD

·
WTF, Over!
8,353 Posts
Real nice trailer. Looks good, and the graphics are cool, too. Enjoy your trip!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts