Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I unfortuantely dumped my bike and am looking for some used factory or aftermarket parts somebody wants to sell or give away if I pay for shipping! Here is a list of the items I need:

1. 1300c handlebars
2. Handlebar grips
3. Mirrors
4. Rider and passenger footpegs
5. Sissybar
6. Rider/Passenger seat
7. Possibly windshield (I may just leave it off!)

Thanks in advance everyone. Please reply to this thread or shoot me an e-mail to: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Sorry to hear that Brother. :( Good luck gettin her back together..

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got a stock seat for my 2009 VTX 1300C... not sure if it will fit your 2004..if it will, let me know and we can make a deal.

Walt
[email protected]

Also have stock rider foot pegs/brackets...again, check if they will fit your bike...and let me know.

Walt

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have some handlebars off a 07 C. Great shape but no bar weights included.
Pm me if interested, we'll work something out.

Go Buckeyes!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
What type of windshield did you have? I've got a memphis fats I was going to put on ebay. I think it's a 19" so it may not be tall enough for you depending on how tall you need. No mounts with it...I'm using them still.

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
1,757 Posts
I have rear footpegs you can have....just send me your address

·
Registered
26 Posts
I sold my VTX, but I still have the stock handlebars (no grips), front pegs, mufflers/brackets, a Corbin solo/pillion, MS Bigshot/lowers, Cobra backrest, a Cobra luggage rack, Leatherlyke bags, and a Nelson-Rigg waterproof SVT600 sissybar bag. I only had the VTX for about 9 months, the luggage rack/pillion/sissybar and the N-R bag never got used.

Eventually I'll take photos and post them all, but if you need any of this, PM me or send to jimbeauxk-vtx(at)yahoo.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I unfortuantely dumped my bike and am looking for some used factory or aftermarket parts somebody wants to sell or give away if I pay for shipping! Here is a list of the items I need:

1. 1300c handlebars
2. Handlebar grips
3. Mirrors
4. Rider and passenger footpegs
5. Sissybar
6. Rider/Passenger seat
7. Possibly windshield (I may just leave it off!)

Thanks in advance everyone. Please reply to this thread or shoot me an e-mail to: [email protected]
have the passenger seats, (peanut shaped original OEM passenger seats for sale. let me know. $25.00 + shipping. These are brand new took off the bike when I got it.... let me know..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts