Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loaded Windows 7 on to my puter and instead of a blessing, it has been a curse. My scanner does not like it very much and it has taken some real juggling to get these charts posted. What a PIA.

Anyway, here they are. All I did was the hole saw pipe mod and add a Baron Big Air Kit.

I don't know for sure what jets he ended up using but I'll ask him in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Way to hang in there, Red :cheers: That looks like a honest 5 and a half hp gain, which i think is great. Parts of CA are still getting much more rain than they want, so i dont know if you have been able to ride it much, but you have sure made some nice improvements. Keep up the good work, and thanks for posting the dino charts. :D
Bry

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked her up in a light rain and never got on the throttle. I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can give her a go. We have a "Santas on Bikes" ride this Friday for disadvantaged children so I hope the monsoons subside.

·
There Can Only Be One
2,649 Posts
That's not too shabby with the hole saw mod & BAK. If you ever get an aftermarket set of pipes, you can get a little more go-go juice from her! :mosh: I'm at 64/81, but I haven't dynoed the bike since changing over to the Bigshots. I'd like to see if I gained (or lost) anything with the change. I'll wait until it gets a little warmer...probably beginning or March.

And I like the tank graphic, too! :cool:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cha Cha Changes

Well, I have made more changes. New Cobra pipes, new graphics (larger) on tank and both fenders, sissy bar and rear rack, tank bib and a Hellcat windshield. The new pipes sound great but they're a little loud for the cops in my town. I HAVE to stay off the throttle and drive like a granny cause if I don't, the bike sounds like a Tommy Gun (nice...sweet).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts