Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,200 Posts
Look for glasses with a foam cell because wind and what the wind blows can be an issue too.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

I have Ray Ban's
prescription
Update : I just picked up my new Ray Ban's last week. Can't wait for the snow to go away so I can ride.

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
1,757 Posts
I am preferential to WileyX and Bobsters. Both have had many happy miles ... until I lost my best pair from being forgetful....aw them bouch off the tank into the bypass traffic.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have a set of goggles that I wear from time to time, but like Endy above, I wear Curv-Z. They are fantastic and they are priced perfectly. I get them at my local Harley shop, and I think they are about $25/pair. I have clears and tinted. Very lightweight, good protection from sun and especially wind.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Recently bought a pair of Guard Dogs and like them a lot. The ear pieces are very flat and fit well with my helmet, which was an issue on some other glasses that I tried...

·
WTF, Over!
8,353 Posts
I have Wiley-X's, but also like to wear plain old Shooting glasses, as they provide wide, curved coverage, are available in clear, smoked, in addition to yellow, and are impact resistant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts