Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add a fairing to my 1300s and from the older post i have been reading it seems like the xtreme revolution fairing is the best fit but I cant seem to get there site to load or find it on any other sites. Are they still around or can anyone recomend another brand fairing that looks and fits good. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Lots of choices out there. The Memphis Shades does not have an "inner" fairing so it cannot accept a standard stereo or speakers. Woody's makes a good fairing that is pretty popular as well. There are some others out ther but I can't think of the names. I have the XR fairing but haven't gotten it painted or installed yet so I can't give a fair opinion of it yet.

·
Registered
289 Posts
AJ. I just ordered a MS batwing for my 1300s. I noticed in your picture you don't have lowers (is that correct?) Do you have the buffeting problem from below I keep reading about? Do I need to order them or wait and see? Presently I just have a MS sportshield and I hate how it affects my vision over 50mph.

·
Registered
223 Posts
AJ. I just ordered a MS batwing for my 1300s. I noticed in your picture you don't have lowers (is that correct?) Do you have the buffeting problem from below I keep reading about? Do I need to order them or wait and see? Presently I just have a MS sportshield and I hate how it affects my vision over 50mph.
you are correct bud. i don't have lowers and i don't have a major buffeting problem. it doesn't bother me at all. if i was you, i would wait and see.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Willie & Max fairing & hard bag combos are very nice, but they are more expensive than most others.
I guess you can find them but the W&W kit is made in the States and has both an outer and inner fairing unlike most which mount to windshield brackets, I guess it depends on what you are looking for though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts