Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading through the wealth of info this forum contains since I picked up my 1300c back in 2017. Figured it was time I made an account and started contributing to the conversation. I live in Spokane, Washington. If any of you are nearby, hit me up!

·
Super Moderator
10,736 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: Whiskey_SOL

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
I've been reading through the wealth of info this forum contains since I picked up my 1300c back in 2017. Figured it was time I made an account and started contributing to the conversation. I live in Spokane, Washington. If any of you are nearby, hit me up!
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. I have a friend, Todd Hayes, who moved from here to Spokane several years ago. He lives somewhere east of town, on a mountain and I think near a lake, not sure. He works for a pharmacy.

·
Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1300R
691 Posts
Welcome from the suburbs of the Mile High City.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. I have a friend, Todd Hayes, who moved from here to Spokane several years ago. He lives somewhere east of town, on a mountain and I think near a lake, not sure. He works for a pharmacy.
Oddly specific yet vague enough to be mysterious. Sounds almost like a shaman haha. A medicine man who lives on a mountain outside of town somewhere near a lake lol.

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
Oddly specific yet vague enough to be mysterious. Sounds almost like a shaman haha. A medicine man who lives on a mountain outside of town somewhere near a lake lol.
When I worked with him, he was a nuclear-certified pharmacist. He moved but I'm not sure if he stayed with the nuclear or moved to regular pharma at a local hospital or med distributor. Is there a Cardinal Health outlet out there?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I worked with him, he was a nuclear-certified pharmacist. He moved but I'm not sure if he stayed with the nuclear or moved to regular pharma at a local hospital or med distributor. Is there a Cardinal Health outlet out there?
Not sure about Cardinal but there is Hanford Nuclear Site out in Central Washington. The employees typically live on site. They built a whole town for it. It was one of the main enrichment locations for the bombs used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Supposedly only 1% of Hanford employees at the time knew what the research was being used for. Crazy.

·
Registered
17,116 Posts
Not sure about Cardinal but there is Hanford Nuclear Site out in Central Washington. The employees typically live on site. They built a whole town for it. It was one of the main enrichment locations for the bombs used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Supposedly only 1% of Hanford employees at the time knew what the research was being used for. Crazy.
Different kind of nuclear. Nuclear medicines make radioactive injectable isotopes for diagnostic imaging and then treatment of tumors and cancers. We worked in the latter. We were a competitor of Cardinal Health, but I'm pretty sure he "jumped ship" and went to Cardinal as a free agent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Different kind of nuclear. Nuclear medicines make radioactive injectable isotopes for diagnostic imaging and then treatment of tumors and cancers. We worked in the latter. We were a competitor of Cardinal Health, but I'm pretty sure he "jumped ship" and went to Cardinal as a free agent.
That makes a lot of sense haha I was a little lost there for the moment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts