Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pass has only been been open for two weeks.The ride was a little cold but was great. With the opening it was like someone opened the flood gates.I tried to focus on yard work :banghead: but after watching hundreds of bike go by the house I couldn't stand it so off I went.That was yesterday, today is just to nice out off I went again.The yard work is still waiting but I still have 3 hours till dark I'm thinking I'll try out the headlight on the lawnmower tonight and ride now.See Ya. :choppersm

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I bet the Scenery was awesome. Nice pictures. :choppersm Ride on the yard can wait....

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My wife and I do the loop at least once a year, it is one of my favorites. Someone that lives in Winthrop :hmm2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimbo2 Yep let me know when you come this way. this is a beautiful place to live and ride but it gets boring ridin alone.The spot i took the pics from was because we snowmobile in this area. If you look real close you cam see snowmobile tracks in the snow in pic #2. Climbing into the bowl near the top is exciting but with the snow gone it looks a little stupid.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I had a Uncle years ago, that always said, never do today, what you can put of until tomorrow.
Wise old fart.
He also said, love thy neighbor, but dont get caught. :D

He died when I was about 16

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
UggyDoug.....

Nice pics, what a great place to go for a ride...

:patriot:

......He also said, love thy neighbor, but dont get caught. :D.... He died when I was about 16
Hate to ask, but did he die from a gunshot wound... :hmm2:

·
2,807 Posts
thanks doug, in all the years i lived in washington that was one of my favorite rides, oh the memories as today in kansas city it was 95 with pure humidity.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Nice pics...gotta love riding here in the Pacific Northwest...:choppersm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts