Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I’m planning on taking a trip soon but I’m first buying this 4X8 trailer I found for $500.00 now it was bought at Tractor Supply some years back it seems to be in good shape the cost new was $999.99 new and comes with spare tire.

So on Thursday the wife and I are heading on a three hour trip to buy it and the main reason I want it is if I break down on the bike this trailer has the the back gate to where it lowers to a ramp so I’m set up to be picked up.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
Well guys I’m planning on taking a trip soon but I’m first buying this 4X8 trailer I found for $500.00 now it was bought at Tractor Supply some years back it seems to be in good shape the cost new was $999.99 new and comes with spare tire.

So on Thursday the wife and I are heading on a three hour trip to buy it and the main reason I want it is if I break down on the bike this trailer has the the back gate to where it lowers to a ramp so I’m set up to be picked up.
Options are always a good thing. But like any thing thats been sitting for long, esp.exposed to elements, check those tires, all electrical connections. I'd jump on a deal like that too. Don't forget a good wheel chock, and good ratchet tie-downs.

·
Registered
2007 1300C
867 Posts
A 1300C model will fit on most 4 X 8 trailers with gate closed, but barely, if loaded straight in. A 1300 R/S/T would have to be loaded cross corner because of the longer fender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts