Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chap Dawg
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Cobra sissy short sissy bar (visible below) and a back-off brake light system today. Because of the saddle back bracket I had to get a couple longer 8mm bolts, but other than that it was a snap. Once I got her back together I took my daughter for her first bike ride. Great day!:icon_mrha

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
And so it beings, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Pretty soon you have a full blown addiction on your hands. Welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
5,305 Posts
And so it beings, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Pretty soon you have a full blown addiction on your hands. Welcome to the club.
+1... Congrats on the "first" but do yourself a favor and don't count them as you go along, it's just easier that way :D

Hmmm, I still see a stock seat/brick in that picture... :stirpot:

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
+1 on what Bear and Doug said. It's easy to get addicted and if you count your mods you'll realize what you've spent...uggh, it adds up if you count.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Chap Dawg
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife is already groaning about the $$$ - I'm going to need a good hiding place for my wish list, hehe. ;)

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Installed the Cobra sissy short sissy bar (visible below) and a back-off brake light system today. Because of the saddle back bracket I had to get a couple longer 8mm bolts, but other than that it was a snap. Once I got her back together I took my daughter for her first bike ride. Great day!:icon_mrha
Dave, quick, run!!! my friend, you have a chrome monkey on your back. soon, the mod gorilla will be climbing too, he's an Alpha male!!! close your wallet, quick...get out while you can:icon_susp...too late, you're hooked:stirpot:.
usually with alot of accessories, the bolts may be short, or non existent. Ace hardware carries metric, ss, 1.25 pitch...congrats, i see you have the wide pad, very comfortable for passenger, of course, that brick that was mentioned...:spank:

glad you had a good day :choppersm:coffee::patriot::D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Its too late for me !!! lol been upgrading alot .....
be careful...the Alpha Gorilla falls in love, tuff to get rid of. keep coming back, photos will be appreciated along with mods, otherwise, we dont believe you.
:choppersm:coffee::D

enjoy your ride brother. search the forums, ask questions, you'll get answers:patriot:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Nice color bike.

Dave,back off brake light is that the one that blinks?:hmm2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts