Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. All the Florida people should know by now that we've been trying to organize a picnic/meet and greet this Sunday for Mondorah (Ray) around 11 a.m. to whenever. This is happening at John S. Taylor park in Largo. If anyone needs directions, just PM me. Hope to see as many there as possible.

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
Sweet another chance to meet ray awesome.... its only a 21 hour ride 1300 miles one way trip from my house... If i leave friday i can get there early sunday.... Hmmm i gotta talk to the boss for some time off...

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Hoping to make it! :)

Mort

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet another chance to meet ray awesome.... its only a 21 hour ride 1300 miles one way trip from my house... If i leave friday i can get there early sunday.... Hmmm i gotta talk to the boss for some time off...
LOL, come on down. :D

Hoping to make it! :)

Mort
Hope ya can. :mosh:

Woody, don't forget to eat my Burger(heavy onions) and a Oh so clod sweet tea for me.
You got it brother. :icon_mrha

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Just need to figure out if I'm coming on the bike alone, or in the cage with the wife and kid.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
woody, trying hard to make it but cant do it. Give Mondorah (Ray) a brotherly pat him on the back and make sure you keep him away from those gators that people never see!!! and let him taste a piece or 2...:choppersmenjoy the day,

·
High-Tech *******
1,039 Posts
Let me know when you wanna take off. I'll meet up with ya and we can ride down together.

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just need to figure out if I'm coming on the bike alone, or in the cage with the wife and kid.
Either way John, or have the wife and kid follow you down. :D

can someone come and get me? i wanna go...:D
Jimmy, that blue bike is sooooo fast, you could make it here and back by nightfall. :bleh:

woody, trying hard to make it but cant do it. Give Mondorah (Ray) a brotherly pat him on the back and make sure you keep him away from those gators that people never see!!! and let him taste a piece or 2...:choppersmenjoy the day,
Maybe next time Monte. I'll keep him safe. :)

Let me know when you wanna take off. I'll meet up with ya and we can ride down together.
LOL, come on down. :mosh:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Picnic you say??? Wish I could make it, but I am supposed to be training for a Hog Calling contest at that time.....

I would offer one piece of advice though... If you are having Mondo, you better have plenty of food.. Not sure if you have seen the size of that boy, but he looks like he could put a hurting on some Honeybuns for shore...

Le' Spoiler

:bleh:

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Doing the same debate... don't want to be all 'non-biker' with my Mazda SUV, but it's comfortable for the family, and if I ask my wife to drive across the state I much more easily could just count her out ;) So if I want her to come, I'll be driving.

Mort:drunk:

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picnic you say??? Wish I could make it, but I am supposed to be training for a Hog Calling contest at that time.....

I would offer one piece of advice though... If you are having Mondo, you better have plenty of food.. Not sure if you have seen the size of that boy, but he looks like he could put a hurting on some Honeybuns for shore...

Le' Spoiler

:bleh:
Hmmmm, very similar to the quote on another of my posts. :hmm2: LOL

Doing the same debate... don't want to be all 'non-biker' with my Mazda SUV, but it's comfortable for the family, and if I ask my wife to drive across the state I much more easily could just count her out ;) So if I want her to come, I'll be driving.

Mort:drunk:
Across the state? It's only an hour and a half. LOL. No problem man, either way. Would like to see the VTX's show up, but I guess if all you guys can bring is pics of them.......:stirpot:

LMAO, you know I'm just kidding ya'll. However you get here, at least you'll get here. :mosh:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Hey Woody, Mort does a lot of drugs and thinks he's in Texas sometime. Now if he lived in Ocala and the pinic was in the Keys he's have a valid point but 80-90 miles????? My wife drives 413 miles just to see the grandkids. Karen makes that trip in 6 1/2-7 hours. She's the race car driver in the family.

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Woody, Mort does a lot of drugs and thinks he's in Texas sometime. Now if he lived in Ocala and the pinic was in the Keys he's have a valid point but 80-90 miles????? My wife drives 413 miles just to see the grandkids. Karen makes that trip in 6 1/2-7 hours. She's the race car driver in the family.

Hehe. Good one Bear. ;)

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a reminder. Picnic is at John S. Taylor Park in Largo. Starting around 11 a.m., Follow road through park, over bridge, then first left into parking lot. Look for a couple bikes, and some cars. Burgers and dogs, salads, smoked sausage, some grouper, if I remember to take it out of the freezer. LOL

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just wanted to send out a thanks for all that showed up at the picnic. Thanks go to Dan (echotango), Joe (Big Jojo), Chanse, Justin Powell and his GF (sorry, I'm terrible with names), my friend Mike and his wife Robin, and especially to Ray, Deb, Mike, Morgan, Matt, Gabbie, Andy and Adam for taking the time out of a day they could have been on the beach to spend some time with new friends. We had a few understandable cancellations, but it was all in all a great day.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts