Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
trickortreat
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fella's I have a vtx 1300c and wanna put passenger floorboards on to cut down the vibration on my wifes legs. The problem i'm considering is : I fitted vance & hines pipes last year and don't wanna have boards marking these so can this allteration be done
cheers, great site many thanx
paul

·
Registered
912 Posts
hi fella's I have a vtx 1300c and wanna put passenger floorboards on to cut down the vibration on my wifes legs. The problem i'm considering is : I fitted vance & hines pipes last year and don't wanna have boards marking these so can this allteration be done
cheers, great site many thanx
paul
I have passanger floorboards ,along with V&H pipes,plenty of space between them.Now my bike is a 06,1300r.
Poor picture but plenty of space.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I bought some Cobra Swept passenger floorboards for my 06 VTX1300C and I still have stock pipes. The floor boards do not fit the stock pipes. I am hoping to switch to Vance and Hines Big Shots later this year so the passenge boards will fit.:banghead:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have passanger floorboards ,along with V&H pipes,plenty of space between them.

Same here- I have the Kuryakyn Iso Passenger Boards on my 2003 S with V&H pipes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have some cobra floorboards for the passenger (and the woman looooves 'em!) with American Classic pipes. I was going to post a photo but I am still new and under the 5 posts required. I'll check back when I have that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just as a visual FYI, here is the photo with my floorboards and exhaust. If you look closely, you can see my reflection in the chrome sporting a Canucks jersey (the 80's & 90's skate logo). GO CANUCKS GO!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts