Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Used for 8k miles, perfect shape. Replaced with Cobras and BAK so I have everything I took off. Full exhaust, brackets, bolts (even the regulator bolts) etc. I'll throw in the old pair valve if you want 馃檪 I'd like 200 for it but make an offer I want it gone. Located near Covington, Georgia.

Attachments

Registered
Used for 8k miles, perfect shape. Replaced with Cobras and BAK so I have everything I took off. Full exhaust, brackets, bolts (even the regulator bolts) etc. I'll throw in the old pair valve if you want 馃檪 I'd like 200 for it but make an offer I want it gone. Located near Covington, Georgia.

Registered
Hi sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Do you take Apple Pay or some other kind of electronic app cash?

Registered
Just be aware that shipping to someone is a KILLER, and the buyer will have to shell out a lot to have them shipped. I recently was quoted by Fedex $139, and UPS, $135, to ship a set of used pipes I have , from Johnstown, Pa., to Caldwell, Idaho. Needless to say the interested part backed out.

Registered
Do you still have the air box. If so what is the price for just the air box with cover? If you are interested in selling just that separately.

Registered
Do you still have the original pipes? I live in Birmingham so I could drive over.
What's the lowest you will accept for me to take them off your hands. I'm lookign to replace the V&H Cruizer pipes someone installed on the bike I just bought. I believe these pipes are the cause of the small shaking I'm getting when applying the throttle.

Registered
Do you still have the pipes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts