Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
X-Bull Rider
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up in the attic when I found the stock pipes off my 2002. $150, don't really want to ship bit I will help if someone needs these.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,761 Posts
Wow blast from the past.
Hope you doing well sir.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doing fine over here. Retired from teaching a couple of years ago and have had the chance to take a couple of long trips. First to Seattle. Took the short cut and went via Virginia Beach. 42 days on the road. Then to San Diego by way of Ashville. 30 days on the road. Never did learn any short cuts in life. Maybe the NE next summer if things clear up a bit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
bike I’m rebuilding is an ‘03 1800c. They had Hard Krome side burners that are trashed. I’d have to pay for shipping, in AZ, but if you have the complete header pipes, muffler and heat shield I’m in need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bike I’m rebuilding is an ‘03 1800c. They had Hard Krome side burners that are trashed. I’d have to pay for shipping, in AZ, but if you have the complete header pipes, muffler and heat shield I’m in need.
I have everything but the original muffler. I have a 2-brothers slip on (2002, 1800c)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you getting ride of both the pipes and slip on or just the header pipes?

I’m not looking to make it 100% stock so I’d take the whole set if that is what ur offering. If it’s just the stock pipes I can make due

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a complete exhaust off of a 07 1800F. Check to see if it is the same. I took it off at delivery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thx for reaching out. I’ll check into it and let you know. My limited understanding is models with floor boards are interchangeable. And models with pegs are as well. But I’ll verify

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you getting ride of both the pipes and slip on or just the header pipes?

I’m not looking to make it 100% stock so I’d take the whole set if that is what ur offering. If it’s just the stock pipes I can make due
I have the header pipes and a slip on muffler that I would sell if you interested. I found a complete original a couple years ago and went that route, after a few modifications to the muffler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts