Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2004, I purchased from my New Bern N.C. Honda dealer several Honda Genuine parts & accessories for my 2003 Honda VTX-1300 Retro. Before I was able to install them, I was T-Boned and my VTX motorcycle was destroyed. They all stayed in the house, except for one bracket (In garage), for all these years. They are in pristine condition & in their original packaging, except the bracket that has surface corrosion. They come with all the bolts, hardware & installation instructions. I did some research & found that they may fit later model Honda VTX (1300 & 1800) motorcycles, so verify the part number to ensure they fit your bike. I always hoped someone would give these parts a good home, but didn’t know where to go until I found this website. My original cost was over $1400.00 and I am willing to let them all go together for $500 and you would pay for shipping. I live in Havelock, NC & my email address is [email protected]

Honda OEM Description Honda Part Number
Custom Windshield 08R80-MEM-100
Custom Light Bar 08V31-MEM-100
Chrome Spotlight Visors 08F21-MCK-A00F
Handle Bars 53100-MEA-670
Saddle Bag Supports 55-117
Rear Seat Stay 80115-MVC-000
Front/Rear Peg Adapter 8803(By Kuryakyn)
Foot Pegs Unknown

I have attached pictures of the accessories & I am basically throwing in the Saddle Bag Supports, Rear Seat Stay, Foot Pegs & Peg Adapter for free.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Nice looking windscreen and lightbar. Good luck with the sale.

·
Whatever...
710 Posts
WOW! Good luck with the sale, and sorry to learn about your being T-boned...

I assume that you want to sell it all as a package, but suggest that you may sell more quickly if you offer each piece individually.

·
Just an Ordinary Member
374 Posts
Please be sure to check packaging and shipping costs before agreeing to a price with anyone who needs them shipped to them. You might be shocked

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Final update here & on VTXOA. I really want someone to enjoy these accessories so I will sell the whole package for $350.00!. My next step if they don't sell will be to put them on Craig's List. So here is the deal of the decade for someone make their VTX look really good.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Still have the seat stay available? How much for it if it is?
Thx!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a feeling OP either sold them or stopped checking his PM's. I sent him a message a week or so ago and never heard back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey racer4414,
He is checking his email (see OP). The last we emailed was 19th. The parts it turned out were not what I wanted for my 04' 1300S after all.

All the best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Molivo,
Yes, everyone has been sending emails, so I really haven't been checking this thread, also, didn't see these posts for they were on page 2.
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
In 2004, I purchased from my New Bern N.C. Honda dealer several Honda Genuine parts & accessories for my 2003 Honda VTX-1300 Retro. Before I was able to install them, I was T-Boned and my VTX motorcycle was destroyed. They all stayed in the house, except for one bracket (In garage), for all these years. They are in pristine condition & in their original packaging, except the bracket that has surface corrosion. They come with all the bolts, hardware & installation instructions. I did some research & found that they may fit later model Honda VTX (1300 & 1800) motorcycles, so verify the part number to ensure they fit your bike. I always hoped someone would give these parts a good home, but didn’t know where to go until I found this website. My original cost was over $1400.00 and I am willing to let them all go together for $500 and you would pay for shipping. I live in Havelock, NC & my email address is [email protected]

Honda OEM Description Honda Part Number
Custom Windshield 08R80-MEM-100
Custom Light Bar 08V31-MEM-100
Chrome Spotlight Visors 08F21-MCK-A00F
Handle Bars 53100-MEA-670
Saddle Bag Supports 55-117
Rear Seat Stay 80115-MVC-000
Front/Rear Peg Adapter 8803(By Kuryakyn)
Foot Pegs Unknown

I have attached pictures of the accessories & I am basically throwing in the Saddle Bag Supports, Rear Seat Stay, Foot Pegs & Peg Adapter for free.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts