Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow VTXers,

I've been a mostly inactive member of this forum for a while now, largely due to being out of the country much of that time. Although I'm back for a while, I'll soon be moving out of the country permanently (retiring), and thus need to sell my beloved VTX.

2007 Honda VTX1800N/Series 2
Metallic gray w/ custom painted graphics (under clear-coat)
4,300 miles
$10,000

I bought this bike NEW in May 2009 and have meticulously maintained it ever since. Truly flawless condition, not a single scratch or dent, complete purchase/service records, clear title. Runs perfectly and sounds awesome.

This bike is absolutely loaded with over $7k in upgrades/accessories, to include V&H Big Shots Staggered, Power Commander PCIII USB, K&N air filter, Mustang 2-piece Vintage Wide touring seat, and custom painted graphics from Harley Davidson. Unless otherwise indicated, all accessories are Hondaline and were dealer-installed. Here's what else it has:

Custom Windshield (performance), Chrome Backrest w/ Pad (tall, neo retro), Rear Carrier Mounting Brackets (neo retro), Chrome Backrest Trim (neo retro), Chrome License Plate Frame (neo retro), Chrome Driveshaft Cover, Chrome Radiator Frame (4-part), Chrome Driveshaft Bolt Cover (neo retro), Chrome Light Bar (neo retro) w/ PIAA lights, Chrome Billet Dipstick (neo retro), Leather Saddlebags 18L (plain), Chrome Master Cylinder Cap Set (neo-retro), Chrome Billet Swing-arm Pivot Cover Set (neo-retro), Chrome Billet Countershaft Cover Trim (neo-retro), Chrome VTX Tank Decal Set, Chrome Billet Clutch Cover (neo-retro), Chrome Billet Timing Cover (neo-retro), Marlin's Bullet Billet Clock w/ LED readout, and Leather Front Pouch (plain).

If interested, please let me know. Serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like your bike, it almost looks black in pictures. like to see in person but I live in ohio and would be a one shot deal to purchase.
Do you have original parts to go with bike? (exhust)
I am 6 foot 2 inches tall and woundering how the windshield would hit for me, i dont like to look over the top.
The only thing I would add is passenger floorboards. Would like to talk to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts