Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would still have these on my ride except for the fact a couple years ago I scored a brand-new set for a crazy price. They have some scratches, some scuffs, but still perfectly functional. Included are a couple of the expensive, $75 end caps and the 3-point rear mounting bracket. I will 'pay it forward' for the low price of $125 INCLUDING shipping, up to 1000 mi. Over that, I only want to recoup the shipping costs, so if going to the left coast, for example, $150. These have been offered before, at least 3 times, but the inquirers all found other options closer to them. They are already packaged waiting to be moved out. Well- packed with foam, bubble wrap, newspapers. The box is the ones my new pipes came in, and there was a NEW price sticker of $749.95 on it when I bought it. I'm on here and the VTXOA every day. I can be reached via PM 'conversation'. I don't have Paypal, other new stuff. USPS or bank money orders, or will ship if personal check clears. Long-time reputable member here, no scammer.

Reactions: IndyX
1 - 1 of 1 Posts