Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
Frank making you wear a mask and gloves ??? :eek:
Glad to (1) hear from you, and (2) that you're getting better. At 71 and a half, I know healing takes a little longer but it's easier and faster to get hurt. (y)

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
As I sit here listening to Led Zepplin (y) remembering dem daze o_O

Reactions: SouthWestSon

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
B U M P I know you've been busy with Frank .... ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
My recovery has been a little tougher than I had hoped. I haven't gotten much further. Hopefully soon I will get back to it.:(

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
Keep the faith brother and prayers up for you (y) Frank understands needing patience for some healing ;)

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
B U M P Just checking in ... Hope all is well (y)

·
Registered
67 Posts
B U M P Just checking in ... Hope all is well (y)
Minor set backs. I will be packing up his tank and sending to BD Cycles to fix the dent and have it repainted the same color and design. This week or next I will take measurements for the Speigler clutch and brake lines. Once those come in I will finish putting him back together...about February. BD Cycles says a month to 2.

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
Had to put on a new front tire a couple of weeks ago. Took the opportunity to polish up my front axle -- made a little more bling on the left side. Had not thought about that little small detail -- thanks for the heads up ;)
Hoping your set backs become fewer.
Hoping you and yours have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS (y)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Had to put on a new front tire a couple of weeks ago. Took the opportunity to polish up my front axle -- made a little more bling on the left side. Had not thought about that little small detail -- thanks for the heads up ;)
Hoping your set backs become fewer.
Hoping you and yours have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS (y)
As you go you may find yourself finding more to polish. After I finish Ole Frank's build I will direct my attention to my Black N...lot's of stuff to polish. Should have done it when I built here last year.

I got the tank out to BD's a few days ago. I will probably get those brake and clutch lines measured and ordered by next week. It won't be long.

Have a safe and healthy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

·
Registered
Deplorable #2
6,703 Posts
Thanks man and you do the very same thing. Praying that 2021 is AT LEAST as good as 2019 - hopefully better ;)

321 - 332 of 332 Posts