Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just rebuilt the front end of my 1300c and they told me to remember where all the wires and cables went. Well I don't think I did such a good job of remembering. So I'm looking around for pictures of the front end on bikes I'm having a particularly bad time with the clip that is on the end of the right blinker. Anyways if anybody can help, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im in the same process, Im gonna change the single headlight for a 2 mid-size headlights. Well at the end the headlight case helps to hide a lot of cables, some of them unnecessarily like the turn signs. I can share a photo of you want, but I dont have headlight for the moment

Enviado desde mi POT-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in the same process, Im gonna change the single headlight for a 2 mid-size headlights. Well at the end the headlight case helps to hide a lot of cables, some of them unnecessarily like the turn signs. I can share a photo of you want, but I dont have headlight for the moment

Enviado desde mi POT-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
Hey thanks for getting back to me, it's funny that's exactly what I ended up doing with the blinker cables and some other stuff and not tuck the rest underneath the head cover the plastic pieces anyhow that cover the frame. So far so good but my throttle cable seems to be sticking which I checked and it seems to be a different story. Anyhow good luck with yours

1 - 3 of 3 Posts