Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
I like the last one too.

A couple weeks ago we had 3 deers hanging/bleeding out in our back trees. We contemplated putting them all in the trees out front and put a wrecked sled/sleigh in the tree with some gifts spewn about the yard and a mangled Santa somewhere amidst the wreckage. Didn't think the youngsters in the area would sleep to good though. :hmm2:

:icon_evil

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
That woulda made a great Xmas card, Ray!

the red lights in the grass on the bottom of the 3rd pic are awesome. Now that's attention to detail :cheers:

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,117 Posts
I read that the second one had to be taken down because the police were getting too many phone calls from people thinking it was real. True story!

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, those are funny. Were they all in your neighborhood, KR or did you see them online?
no, a friend sent me the santa peeing off the house one and i thought it was ingenious and hilarious. that was some pretty great imagination...so i decided to do a search and found a bunch, and thought i would post my favorites (in no particular order). the way people are about deer hunting around here though, i could definitely see the two deer pics being done here for sure...

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Cool pics...

·
Registered
882 Posts

How They Forecast a Cold Winter

One day in early September the chief of a Native American tribe was asked by his tribal elders if the winter of 2009/10 was going to be cold or mild. The chief asked his medicine man, but he too had lost touch with the reading signs from the natural world around the Great Lakes.
In truth, neither of them had idea about how to predict the coming winter. However, the chief decided to take a modern approach, and the chief rang the National Weather Service in Gaylord Michigan.
'Yes, it is going to be a cold winter,' the meteorological officer told the chief. Consequently, he went back to his tribe and told the men to collect plenty of firewood.
A fortnight later the chief called the Weather Service and asked for an update. 'Are you still forecasting a cold winter?' he asked.
'Yes, very cold', the weather officer told him.
As a result of this brief conversation the chief went back to the tribe and told his people to collect every bit of wood they could find.
A month later the chief called the National Weather Service once more and asked about the coming winter. 'Yes,' he was told, 'it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'
'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.
The weatherman replied: 'Because the Native Americans of the Great Lakes are collecting wood like crazy.'

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure if he is from my neighborhood or not, but i did notice what appears to be a tattoo in the picture...i took the liberty of enlarging the tattoo so everyone can see it a little better...

kinda makes me wonder about you mr soiler...why are you always accusing others of things? i was always taught that most often, the one accusing is usually the guilty party just trying to avoid suspicions...:hmm2:

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait a minute right there lefty.... who taught you? I need to know this teachers name so I can have a word with them...

I smell a goat here somewhere.... :hmm2:

Le' Soiler
i have never been to your house, so i cant tell you where your goat would be...but if you smell it, i would assume that it is in your house somewhere. just a guess. as far as teaching me...no one you would know...by the time i went to school, all the people that taught you years and years and years and years and years before were long retired (mostly passed away of old age). so i doubt you would know any teachers after the 1920s. thanks for mentioning it though. :D

oh yeah...and for the "lefty" thing...i happen to be right handed. just because i asked you to get me a left handed 10 mm socket wrench one time...doesnt mean i am left handed. i keep telling you, that was a joke. wish you would believe me...there is no such thing. :nope:

·
Miles: 50,000+
7,104 Posts
This is really wierd, I think Knightrook edited his picture in Photoshop or something. I was being nice and deleted the tattoo off the sheep in my original post, but since this thread went south anyway, I might as well post the orriginal photo, no editing:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts