Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have searched the shop manual and everything I can think to do. I acquired a used VTX1300R so I never saw original condition. I need the piece that connects the fuse box to the frame. I'm assuming it's a plastic doodad or a rubber shock resistant mount like some of the others (starter relay).

I'm wondering if one of you fine folks would be kind enough to post or send me a pic of your attachment point for the fuse box, so I can acquire the correct part.

This bike was stolen and I purchased it at auction to flip. The damage was limited to wiring both from the owner, who was very creative, and the thief. I installed a new loom and detailed the thing, gone through it bolt, by bolt and fluid nay fluid and I'm shocked how much I like it! This is a really nice machine. My fav bike is the Buell XB and I never considered a cruiser. Suddenly I'm thinking I might have a new bike. ?? Who knows.

Tinkerer
Welcome to the cafe! You would provide yourself with much happiness by keeping the bike 馃ぃ

Reactions: RJ64

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would provide yourself with much happiness by keeping the bike 馃ぃ
I think you're probably right! I can tell you, I rebuilt a V Star 1100 for a friend and the 2 machines don't compare. I was underwhelmed with the Yamaha. This one gets custom paint and full polish on all pieces not factory chrome and then after a ride or two, we shall see.

Thanks for your gracious welcome!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nobody? Nothin'? Not even a description if the piece is plastic or rubber? Bueller? Bueller? ....Bueller??

Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Might try here looking in the wiring harness.
Thank you! I did try here tho. In the diagram "#18 relay, turn signal" is held to the bike with "#19 Suspension, turn signal ... " and "#14 Relay, fuel Cut" is attached by "#15 Suspension, fuel cut..." The Fuse block has no such matching part. I'm trying to do this right. I don't want to zip tie the thing to the frame. I never saw the factory original set-up so I have no idea how its attached. Theres none in my local junk yard and no neighbor with one near me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts