Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to post my motorcycle for sale here first before any other platform incase any enthusiasts of this bike may be interested. Just kinda gauging interest at this point but will be posted within the month i would think. Some of the details is as follows.

2010 VTX1300:
Cobra swept exhaust (baffles removed, i may be able to find them if need).
Dished turn signal bezels with smoked lenses.
Tear drop mirrors (not sure on brand).
Debadged side covers to clean up look.
Newish front tire (had a bulge and needed to replace) as of about 2 years ago, or 400 miles ago.
Rear diff fluid replaced at the same time as front tire.
Front tire, diff fluid, and all oil changes/service done at a local honda dealer.

Currently it sits with no battery in it being stored for the season so i cant see mileage as we speak, but when i put it away last fall it had about 1680 miles.

It is in excellent condition well taken care of and kept very clean. Looking for $5500 or reasonable offer.

As i said before, just kind of gauging interest with the VTX crowd first. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]. Any and all questions about it also welcomed. Will give it about a month before i post for sale on other platforms. At this time i just have 1 picture of it. If anyone needs more pictures i can surely pull it out and take more.

Thank you for any and all interest,
Matt

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Fuel tank

·
Super Moderator
11,364 Posts
I believe that is a VT1300 not a VTX1300.

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
2010 HONDA VT1300 SABRE 1300

first year Model change ...
first year 1300 got fuel injection.

2003 to 2009 was VTX1300 with a carburetor .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doh, my bad, thought the forums looked a little different lol. Thanks for the heads up, I'll proceed to post in the "VT" cafe forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts