Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed both my "bikes" today and since the green one dont get it very often I figured I would post some pics!

:mosh::choppersm

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Those are some nice wheels on that ATV. And what kind of seat is that? It looks great and like it provides tons of lower back support.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice toys! How do you find time for both? I can't even be on the bike enough to satisfy my itch. Probably not possible.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The seat on my bike is a saddlemen explorer gel, very comfortable seat!

I don't have time for both but the quad is there if I decide to use it, most of my time goes to the X! (and some to the wife!) lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
His Excellency
617 Posts
So how dirty where they before the bath? So far I can keep the bike pretty clean. I do need to polish teh wheels though. However I've been trying to find something to really clean the ATV. Ive herad use purple power. I have pressure washer so I can knock most of it off.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really neither one of them were very dirty, just dusty with a little mud. I really don't like getting the quad dirty either because then I have to wash it! Lol...it's more of a workhorse for hauling stuff around the property.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Really neither one of them were very dirty, just dusty with a little mud. I really don't like getting the quad dirty either because then I have to wash it! Lol...it's more of a workhorse for hauling stuff around the property.
Posted via Mobile Device
dont like getting it muddy. next time i get mine muddy ill take a pic.

i love riding the 420 rancher. it will do a wheelie easy. i was riding it in the mud last year trying to get every on to play. they all just stood around bsing i hammered the throttle and road a wheelie into the mud puddle next to the crowd and let off the throttle. :D made a really nice mess

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like a lot of fun! I do get mine dirty from time to time but just hate washing it afterwards! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 12 of 12 Posts