Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,363 Posts
Since the stock risers for the 1300C are part of the stock handlebar, it is difficult to find risers that work with the C model. You can do a search of these forums for "socket mod" and this might help you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the stock risers for the 1300C are part of the stock handlebar, it is difficult to find risers that work with the C model. You can do a search of these forums for "socket mod" and this might help you.
Thanks Vinish, I know scootworks made some because a fellow forum member showed me the ones installed on his 1300c. I'm not thrilled trusting today's sockets for that modification but I'll check it out for ideas. I have access to chrome shifting and a lathe. Unless I can find new old stock or good used ones.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,723 Posts

Or maybe these

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Indy, i did see those but i want a 3" rise with no offset.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered 2" headlight extensions, permanent A/F adj. screw and the clutch pull relief from Glen's Garage to add to the list of upgrades. I really like the Gas Cap Hinge but getting Low on Funds$$ so that will have to wait. I still haven't found any risers that i like for the 1300C. I wish Scootworks were still in business. Does anyone have a Good Used set they want to part with? looking for 3" tall. Thanks in advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts