·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't really like the pointy look on the fork top. But that's OK, as HawkVTX PM'd me and is getting them.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Ahhhhh gotcha...can't say that I have ever seen them on a bike myself...Maybe he will post a pic when he gets them installed!!!...Very kewl of you to give them to him...Happy Holidays!!

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
That was very cool. Thanks again. I was telling Beastie I'm usually the very last guy to see a post like that. Maybe my luck is starting to change with the new year. Also a shout out to Angel who gave me a great deal on the hyper she no longer wanted. Looking forward to getting that on as well. Got a great buy on a luggage rack a few months ago from another member here. I love saving a few bucks here and there on stuff for the bike. Jeez I love this site.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't beat the benefits of membership here. And yeah, Angel is a sweetheart...

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Can't wait to see it all on your bike!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Me neither!. It'll be sometime the end of Jan before everything is done. Taking my bike up to DD's shop after X-mas. We'll do some work on mine and a couple of his. I'll be doing the ground fix and the PAIR valve removal. Then maybe some other basic maintenance stuff. Adding the hyper and of coarse the new fork caps. Polishing the wheels and having my seat modded too. Hopefully we'll be getting his X back together with the new paint and doing a few things to his Victory too. Not much of a wrencher myself but I do provide an extra pair of hands. So I'm excited about getting started on it.

I forgot to mention that I've got a headlight extension that (if it'll polish up nice) I'm going to put on too. Buddy of mine took it off his 1800 when he got his fairing and gave it to me.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Thats awesome :cheers:

I am hoping to have my bike all done and back together soon myself, Robert currently has my seat, Bike still has to go back to the paint shop and have a few things fixed and the headlight bucket repainted...and Stump has the High 5 ...also changing out the radiator cover for chrome, not real fond of the stock painted one....

So Hopefully it will all be done and back together and ready to ride for the first warm day we have!!!!

Can't beat the benefits of membership here. And yeah, Angel is a sweetheart...
Awwww Thank You, Beastie :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts