Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Patriot Warrior
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone one caught the Glenn Beck Common Sense comedy tour? I caught his show on Fox News a few times and I really like this guy. His show is from the heart and he asks the really tough questions ... right or left ... doesn't matter!

He seems to hit this progressive liberal bullshit right on the mark! :mosh:

I wonder if he rides? :choppersm

·
WTF, Over!
8,487 Posts
Has anyone one caught the Glenn Beck Common Sense comedy tour? I caught his show on Fox News a few times and I really like this guy. His show is from the heart and he asks the really tough questions ... right or left ... doesn't matter!

He seems to hit this progressive liberal bullshit right on the mark! :mosh:

I wonder if he rides? :choppersm
I would not be surprised if he does. He did that one special on the returning vet, amputee, who has a special bike fabbed just for him courtesy of some fantastic folks with big hearts up in Wisconsin or Michigan, I think. The link to it is on here somehwere...

I gotta wonder, why can some commentators understand the simple concept of Security and patriotism, and yet (some) Libs and Socailist fools seem to think the actions they take to secure their political clout will have no dire consequences for America? I just don't understand the stupidity that comes from the Left in America...

I will grant that there are some on the Right who are pretty wacked out (McVeigh comes to mind), but by and large, the most danger is from those folks who have no problem with A) Giving more power to the Federal Government and B) Using the shield of politics to grab power, keep power, and institute policies that run counter to common sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.