Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully attacked is a picture of the Go Cruise throttle control i installed a few days ago on my bike. Enough has been said about this, but i wanted to show how it fit on the kury iso grip. Bry

ps, have had a 150 mile ride to fully road test, guess what? Not only does it work, but it has a one year warranty! :D

·
Crusin'
54 Posts
This has my intrest! What is it made from? Also will it scar metal on the grip? You said it does work with Kury grips?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it works with kury grips, takes maybe 10 seconds to install, no kidding. It is made of a hard plastic , has a 1 year warranty and you can order yours at www.2wheelride.com Works fine on stock grips, kury iso grips, have only installed it on those two types. the instructions that came with it says 3-second installation. I'm careful with everything concerned with my bike, so it took me about 10 seconds, give or take a few. And no, i have no stock in this company, i wish i did! Bry :choppersm

·
Registered
122 Posts
hopefully attacked is a picture of the Go Cruise throttle control i installed a few days ago on my bike. Enough has been said about this, but i wanted to show how it fit on the kury iso grip. Bry

ps, have had a 150 mile ride to fully road test, guess what? Not only does it work, but it has a one year warranty! :D
This thing is awsome,,,nice concept but I'll stick with my Madco throttle lock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts