Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dapper Dave
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I purchased my 2006 1300R from Western Honda. They are a Phoenix dealership that believes if you treat the customer right they will return again and again. Only had a short relationship with them but I can say that they have been honest and forthright with me. Their :choppersm bike prices are reasonable, negoitable and the best I came across and their service department is not out to gouge you and will work with you. The mechanics are accessible and friendly and until they do me wrong I can't say enough good about them. :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's great to know there's a good dealership down in Phoenix ddannen!

The way you describe them sounds a lot like the experiences I've had with Hales Motors here in Prescott. I've dealt mainly with the folks in the Parts department - particularly Doug and Sean. They're super friendly and treat you like family. Price-wise, they're competitive with Internet retailers, so I rarely ever have to mail-order.

I only dealt with the Service department once when I first bought my VTX back in '04, but again I felt like I was treated more than fair.

So if anyone needs a trustworthy dealer in northern Arizona, I can highly recommend them without any reservations.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Very cool. Now, if htey would just buy the dealer ship here I would ahve a good place to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my m/c thru Apache Honda in AZ but since the Champion Honda dealer was closer and owned by Apache I had them deliver it there. The service I recieved from Mark White the sales manager was first class. All promises made by him were kept. He's a pretty decent guy also. I had dealt with Canyon and Western Honda in the past but I prefer Champion Honda.
Roger

·
Registered
119 Posts
Western Honda

I just bought a VTX from them yesterday. I had been by both the Honda and new BMW/Triumph/Ducati store in the weeks before and both were extrordinary examples of customer service. Their prices are fair and reasonable and there is no hard sell.

They are pretty much out of my way, but I'll make it a point to visit on a regular basis.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are there no good dealerships in Bako? That kind of worries me as in a few months here I'm going to be leaving my home of over 3 1/2 years in Iraq and settling for a while in Bakersfield. I was hoping there would be a good dealer there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks I will! I was just kind of replying to his post but should of looked at the date he posted. I'm still getting use to how this whole posting thing and how it works. :icon_conf

1 - 8 of 8 Posts