Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a solid X mechanic they can recommend in the Jacksonville area.? I took my bike back to the dealer for my first 800 -1000 mile check up but just had a strange feeling about them.

Thanks!

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
If you can turn a wrench or screwdriver, most likely, you'll never take it to the dealer again. No maintenance issue is that hard to do by yourself. There is plenty of knowledge & back up support right here on the cafe to walk you through anything you want to get done.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx wanderingbear and thundrhd. I am fairly handy, so when my next maintenance comes up I will check back. I have loved my X (1st bike) and this community is solid. Whenever I come on to check something I always spend another hour completely off my original search:icon_kiss

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
No KISS is definitly cool. Not as cool or scary as Alice but still.... er, is that what you were talking about?

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Uh the thanks was cool but the KISS now that was scarey!!!!:D
It's only scary if their was a slip of the tongue, Jerry.....lol:bleh:

I took my bike back to the dealer for my first 800 -1000 mile check up but just had a strange feeling about them.
Everyone I have seen in here calls them "Stealer's" not dearlers. I think it's for good reason, too. :stirpot:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts