·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tom tom 140s what do you think is the best handlebar mount to buy

·
Power Cruiser User
137 Posts
I bought a cheap mount off ebay that was going to be used for my garmin gps or would work for my digital camera (came with 2 mounting balls). Well lets just say that I wasn't to impressed in how you have all the faith in the world in the factory ball mount (was a suction cup in the car) when mounted on the bike. So I went back and bought the RAM mount and couldn't be happier. The GPS fits in it snug and no worries of it jumping from the bike at highway speeds....well worth the 40 bux in my opinion.

Cheap post mount I started with for the GPS but used on the digital camera:

The RAM mount for the garmin:

Used them both on our trip last labor day weekend:

Dragon Slayer 129

·
Sarge
643 Posts
++++ on the RAM mounts. Have had my Garmin mounted on two bikes so far over the last 7 years (same mount) and it is still rock solid..

·
Will Haul Fat Chicks
186 Posts
I bought a cheap mount off ebay that was going to be used for my garmin gps or would work for my digital camera (came with 2 mounting balls). Well lets just say that I wasn't to impressed in how you have all the faith in the world in the factory ball mount (was a suction cup in the car) when mounted on the bike. So I went back and bought the RAM mount and couldn't be happier. The GPS fits in it snug and no worries of it jumping from the bike at highway speeds....well worth the 40 bux in my opinion.

Cheap post mount I started with for the GPS but used on the digital camera:

The RAM mount for the garmin:

Used them both on our trip last labor day weekend:

Dragon Slayer 129
Looks like it about time for some Windex!

·
Will Haul Fat Chicks
186 Posts
EBAY Has lots of them.

·
Power Cruiser User
137 Posts
Sorry about the dirty windshield but that's what you get for night riding along a river here in Ohio. I never use windex on my shields either the helmet or bike....it's always honda spray polish and cleaner (the bugs just melt away).

Dragon Slayer 129

1 - 14 of 14 Posts