Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is this place in Palm Desert called Grill-A-Burger, great burgers and everything else on the menu is fantastic.
73091 Country Club Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92260 760-346-8170
Once it cools down maybe a few of us VTXers out in this area can get together for a ride n eat.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
I am very fond of ground sirloin on the grille ... I think the flavor is hard to beat ....

... especially if it is served up on some sort of substantial bread ...

... often a bit of onion and mustard or kitchen prepared mayonnaise ...

... but ...

I like my salad on the side ....

Everything else is just a distraction ...

White Castle has this down to a fine art form with it's sliders ... but ... they're not really burgers ... they're sliders ... they keep it simple and to the point ... consequently, their universal popularity in large numbers ...

When I see all of that stuff piled on a burger I ask myself, "What are they trying to disguise." ... or ... "Why are they doing that to good meat and bread? " ... whichever question is most appropriate ...

Don't get me wrong ... I know that a lot of "big guys" really want a big pile of affordable stuff on the road and I am very pleased that there are multitudes of folks in paper hats behind the counter that will provide them with it ... and good folks like yourself to point them in the right direction ...

Thanks for taking the time to think of us and posting the pic ...

but ...

opinions vary ....

all blessings ...

crew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts