Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, I picked up an 03 VTX1300s yesterday. Alas, I'm still a week out from the class and having it delivered. It's gonna be a LONG week. With my luck, that's just about the time the mother of all Blizzards will hit and it'll be March before I get a chance to work on my skills.
Had a Honda trail 110 as a teenager, and really hot cars pretty much all my life, I'm hoping that and the right gear and training will translate to the X

(If the pic doesn't show up in the post, it's over in my photo gallery)
ETA:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi rocket slet, pretty bike you got there, i have an S model too. The classic retro look is my thing. It's a great bike, be careful with it at low speeds in the beginning.
This is a great forum too and has many very skilled people who may end up saving you lots of money and lots of headaches.
Good luck,
Bry :choppersm

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
welcome from NE Ohio........take your new ride to a parking lot and practice......the more the better.....be safe!!
One of the 'benefits' of the down economy: I've got a LOT of new roads around here that they laid down, but no construction's happened there yet. Lots of room to practice.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts