Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Greg from Texas, I have been a member for a year or more ? I post reply once in a while, I have tried to post photos of my bike but when I try to post a pic, it says :

mrwatcher1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Not sure what the problem is, If anyone has any advice on how to post, & why I can Not post pics , Thanks for any Help.

Greg / Texas

·
Deplorable member
7,381 Posts
3rd icon from the right at the top of the reply box-looks like a picture frame with a tree in it. Either choose from your 'puter or one of the photo hosting sites. I always use my 'puter with a folder dedicated to Bike pics. Good luck

·
Registered
15,736 Posts
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. No help here, I'm a techno-phobe.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
If you weren't welcomed a year ago.....
Welcome to the Cafe' from the booming metropolis of Wallburg, NC

You have over 5 posts.. so you should be able to post pictures.
There is a size limit on the pics, so most people use a picture hosting service like IMGUR. Or, if they have their own website- they can post there. Most ISP's also allow you a few Gig of storage space. You can upload the photos to them, and then post the link under the "insert image" tab at the top of this dialog box.

·
Premium Member
10,058 Posts
SIZE=4]Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you well! :patriot:[/SIZE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
mooneydriver
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing