Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cee Bailey's has introduced a new series of Windscreens, with brackets, for the VTX1300 and VTX1800. You can check out the details here:http://www.ceebaileys.com/honda/vtx_1800_1300_ws.html
I know the pictures on our website are not great, we are working on taking some new ones that show more detail. If you are in the LA/Montebello area and would like to have your bike used as the picture model let me know.

We are offering a special introductory group buy price of $100 to the first 15 vtxcafe forum members who contact me at [email protected] with their request. You may choose any of the windscreens from our site. If you need help determining what size you need let me know and I will be happy to help.

All we ask in return is an honest evaluation and posting here on the forum of your experience with your purchase, installation, craftsmanship and ride quality with your new windscreen.

I look forward to your replies.

Ivan Messina
Cee Bailey's Aircraft Plastics

·
Absentee Moderator
2,005 Posts
This has been verified. I called and talked to Ivan. Sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Sent an email to Ivan.... Ide grab this and bring him business if it works out.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Got my shields on their way....will post picks and thoughts on arrival. Tx Ivan!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just e-mailed Ivan and got in the queue for one. I'll be confirming my measurements tonight and completing my order tonight or tomorrow.

Ivan - thanks for what looks like an outstanding deal on a quality product!

·
Anybody seen my brain?
1,133 Posts
I just sent Ivan e-mail also. I've got to agree with Whitebear...looks like a great deal on a quality product. Just need to nail down the proper size...

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Ivan, I tried e-mailing you but it was returned (no mailbox). Please PM me.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Got through to Ivan on his personal e-mail, and am getting set up.
I'm surprised more people havn't responded.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Damn, that's a sweet deal. I just bought a Rifle for my C before I saw this. Can't believe more people arent jumping on this either.

·
ride to eat to live, ?
108 Posts
i just got one.
thanks ivan
heck of a deal!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay, it has been a busy day for Windscreens. Thank you to the following members: ridinred, dr who, and jstar61.

That brings us down to 9 remaining, and two of those are looking like they are going to go, just finishing up the details with the guys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
E mailed Ivan while I was at work and got back with him this afternoon. I got on the list for one. This sounds like a great deal with the cooler weather coming up.I had been looking at getting a windshield couldn't pass this up. Thanks will get some pictures as soon as I get it and put it on.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts