Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok if any of you guys get an e-mail from me do NOT open it...someone hacked my account again and sent out weird e-mails..Again they are NOT from me so please do NOT open them.....

Very sorry!!!:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
I had something similar happen to me a few months ago. An e-mail with a link advertising a Canadian drug company was being sent out to everyone in my contact list in my yahoo mail account. Changing my password stopped it. So far I haven't suffered any ill effects from that hi-jacking. Kept a close eye on my bank and credit card accounts and there hasn't been any unauthorized activity.

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had something similar happen to me a few months ago. An e-mail with a link advertising a Canadian drug company was being sent out to everyone in my contact list in my yahoo mail account. Changing my password stopped it. So far I haven't suffered any ill effects from that hi-jacking. Kept a close eye on my bank and credit card accounts and there hasn't been any unauthorized activity.
Yeah thats what ya gotta do is change your password, I have got in the habit of changing it at least once a week...guess I am gunna have to change it even more often now :banghead:...wish these geeks would put their time and education to good use instead of playing computer games with everyone..azzholes

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ok if any of you guys get an e-mail from me do NOT open it...someone hacked my account again and sent out weird e-mails..Again they are NOT from me so please do NOT open them.....

Very sorry!!!:banghead::banghead:
I would check your computer real good with a antivirus and a anti spam/adware program...

last time something like this happened to me I found a key logger, which allows someone to remotely log any key strokes.... this can easily be used to retrieve login and password information if you type it in regulary

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Pain in then azz when that happens & seems to be occuring more & more.

You would think these brainiacs would have more constructive things to do. :confused:

Hope you get it straightened out fast!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Man, and I thought you were really waiting for me at the hotel 6 with a bottle of tequila and a smile! Wait a minute, if that wasn't you then...who was it and why am I so sore? LOL

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Seriously... masking a drunk email is no way to treat your friends... just own up to it... and by the way... thank you ;)

lol. Mort

1 - 13 of 13 Posts