Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaning out some of the parts in the shop...
View attachment trunk and fairing.jpg
$150 for the fairing and $150 for the trunk. buyer pays shipping. prices are firm...well below what they go for.
just thought i would offer to cafe members before everyone else.

·
Super Moderator
9,677 Posts
Knightrook, How much for that really nice looking trashcan under the trunk?

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Knightrook, How much for that really nice looking trashcan under the trunk?
thats my test surface...well, one of them anyway. make sure the spray pattern is ok...the mix is good...the color is good...etc. not to mention...a garbage can when doing fiberglass and body work is great to take outside and sand away without getting dust in the shop. fiberglass dust is like a plague...

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the fairing is a factory harley davidson fairing. i am guessing it is from the late 80s to early 90s. it is a fiberglass fairing...very sturdy. it will, however need some modification to fit a vtx. if it doesnt sell here, i will post it on several other sites for sale. if it doesnt sell, i will probably modify it myself to fit a vtx, and then the cost will significantly increase. if it doesnt sell at all, its not a big deal. i was just trying to clean out some of the shop to make room for other projects and bikes. 6 bikes in there now...and 2 on the way. gets a little tight working on them sometimes...

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fairing is still for sale. will be posting on a few other sites sometime this week. just wanted to give the cafe members first offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts