Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on a Harley davidson forum I believe it was HDforums.com posted a question got a rude answer After that I now like my X even better.And the people on this forum have much better attitudes.And I no there are some Harley owners on this forum and im not saying all Harley owners have bad attitudes or are rude. But I have not seen a response on this forum that was as bad as the one on that forum. I just dont get it.I hear them talk about patriotism and freedom and yet they make fun of what you ride. I guess they forgot the part of freedom that allows us to choose what we ride and if we can afford it:patriot::choppersm:patriot:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Well I think we will make fun of what you ride here to, but we're just joking (unless you ride one of them god awful slow blue painted bikes that should have the orange triangle on the back).

Also were just a bunch of fun people here... just having fun, and joking and laughing, and joking, and a laughing, and ah... did I mention joking and some laughing, well a lot of laughing and a... hey could somebody pass that back down here....:icon_bong

Where did I leave my hat... and where's the Frito's..... hey somebody needs to go get more Frito's... Hey I think we are out of Frito's.... Oops found my hat, it was on my head.... :bleh:

Now what were we talking about...?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Yeah Spoiler, Maybe Knight Rider should sell that girlie 1300 and get a real VTX ...

Oooo man .. dats gonna start it rolling ...

Just kiddin folks :bleh: :stirpot:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Doesn't just apply to HD forums, you'll find many of them that have some down right rude members. Doesn't have to even be a bike forum, pick any type you want and you'll find isiots. Some people live to aggravate others just learn to blown them off or you'll go bonkers. It's really no different than real life, have you ever been in a large group where everyone thought or acted the same. I didn't think so, we have a great thing going here but that's because the spammers and Holier that Thou's don't last long here. If Ray wasn't as diligent as he is it wouldn't be as friendly as it is.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HD forum

:) Ive thought about an 1800 but im only 5ft 2 so im thinking im to short and the bike would be too big. I would look like a midget lol. Yes I know there are rude people on other forums Ive only been on this forum and went to hd one out of curiosity they say curiosity killed the cat lol. And of course I wont let there remarks bother me. Anyway Im the guy who posted about a spark arck .well I cant post what the problem was cause it just stopped doing it. so thanx everyone who replied and this forum definatly has helped me out a lot saved me alot of money that helps me get accessarys instead of giving all my money to the stealers. So now im going to take a little of that saved money and make a donation to the forum its only fair:choppersm

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
:) Ive thought about an 1800 but im only 5ft 2 so im thinking im to short and the bike would be too big.
I'm only 5'6", and it fits like a glove. Truly you should try sitting on it, if it fits give it a ride. Think of a horse jockey, those guys are like 4'6" and ride huge horses. Ok, silly example, but you get the idea... I do think it's sometimes silly also to see a huge guy on a tiny bike, but then again to each their own.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Mort:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
1,353 Posts
I was on a Harley davidson forum I believe it was HDforums.com posted a question got a rude answer After that I now like my X even better.And the people on this forum have much better attitudes.And I no there are some Harley owners on this forum and im not saying all Harley owners have bad attitudes or are rude. But I have not seen a response on this forum that was as bad as the one on that forum. I just dont get it.I hear them talk about patriotism and freedom and yet they make fun of what you ride. I guess they forgot the part of freedom that allows us to choose what we ride and if we can afford it:patriot::choppersm:patriot:
There are bad apples everywhere. I've been on the HDF for a long time and you just have to over look some people on there because they are a-holes. A senior chief in the Navy once told me that is why he stayed in the Navy. At a civilian job your stuck with the same a-hole for 40-50 years, in the Navy you get a new a-hole every 2 years so it changes things up and every once and a while you get a duty station that there isn't a a-hole. Forums is a lot like the Navy, A-holes come and go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts