Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so me and the wife are headed for the beach for the weekend. We are thinking Georgetown, South Carolina's or Myrtle beach anyone around either one of the locations and like to get together for a ride or small meet & greet. We will be leaving Charlotte on Thursday.:choppersm:drunk::mosh::coffee::patriot:

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
i'll be down on the 12th in the evening time...this is race weekend for us here in darlington county south carolina, so i'm gonna do that this weekend with mama and the son and then mother's day sunday...hope you all have a safe trip...find a place in garden city, less traffic and quiter than myrtle, but this time it won't matter, mostly just local traffice until the 13th of may, then it's tourists' season til september :)

how are you going down? are you going through pageland and down 151 to 52 to florence and on down to the beach or are you going straight down the interstate to cola then over to flotown and out?

·
Knowledge Is Power!!
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have to stop in cheraw because I need to install some memory in a clients work pc and then on are way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
my old hometown that i grew up in .....i don't miss cheraw, but i'll be there sunday to see my mom

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well if anyone is back in the area anytime, We live here in Charleston SC and the beaches are pretty nice! Would love to meet up for a meet and greet...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts