Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry folks I have to cancel ... while replacing the rear tire found the bad flange bearing ... gotta order me new one .. everyone ride safe end enjoy

Tramp

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
was an awesome ride today! out of all that was supposed to go we had 4 total.. lol stayed dry all day. sun was out in michigan.. didn't hit anything till about 5 miles south of findlay and then it was a light rain. made it home more dry than wet.

so hell was a friendly place! smaller than i expected but was a nice ride regardless.. will probably have to do it again sometime!

·
Member Ohio-X-Riders
83 Posts
What a great day, bassdude(as in the guitar) it was great meeting you and Jenny, hope to see again real soon.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Always cool to hook up with some new friends and get some riding in....Jenny and I had a blast and on the way back home stopped for a break and put our raingear on after encountering some roads that looked like it had just rained there....Ended up that we avoided the raindrops and stayed dry the entire trip despite remnants if Issac being in the area dumping alot of rain just a few miles south of home here...We have a few pictures (of course) and I'll get them posted later today...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Want to make that ride one of these days but getting ready to leave for Gatlinburg a week of lots of riding. To the Dragon for my first ride!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts