Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Baaaah not looking like such a good week. Looks like wednesday will be the nicest day up here so that's when ill be out and about most likely.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
40 Posts
road up from Randolph MA on sat... turned out to be a great day .. and an awesome ride.. took 93N to exit 4 derry NH then took 28 to 106 into laconia... great ride... parked at the funspot and just walked to weirs beach traffic was crazy.... LOL.. the ride back was just as nice. just a little windy on the highway coming into boston.. its one of those its not where you go but how you get there trips.. :)

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More Laconia Pix - I got this photo thing figured out!

Sorry that it took me so many tries to get you these photos! Saturday was a beautiful day and the ride up to Laconia/Weirs Beach/Lake Winnipesaukee was spectacular. The rally had a huge attendance of many colorful people and bikes! We had a wonderful time - this was my first big rally...
Mark

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
They are a lot of fun until you try and leave, the traffic gets so bad you can only duck walk the bike down the street and be careful of everything parked and pulling in and out and walking. I will never park in the middle again. But they still are huge fun and I'll be sure to go to more,

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was there last night and most of the day.. (APPRECIATION DAY)!!!! It was pretty insane with the amount of people that were there .. I think that everyone was there before the ~*_+&^% RAIN.. Could hardly walk around, elbow - elbow !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts