Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum,and so..going on ya'll.. I have a VTX-1800-custom looking beasty..I was wondering, mufflers?..can I replace the baffels..for a meater sound?..I like the way my pipes look..Just need Loud rumbler sound!.. thanks ya'll..take care, and God bless, ET.....:choppersm

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Welcome from Florida.
If the pipes are stock there are a couple mods you can do for little on no $.
Some aftermarket pipes have interchangable baffles.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
welcome to the Cafe from New York. Search Clayton Mod for 1800vtx on google. Thats a good starting point which costs almost nothing but a little bit of time.
Bry

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
run a search for "Clayton Mod" within the VTXCafe and you will find details and pictures and 'how-to's and maybe some videos with sound - here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new and have a 07 1800 vtx C red with black flames, I need alittle directions on this website i having a little trouble

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I am new and have a 07 1800 vtx C red with black flames, I need alittle directions on this website i having a little trouble
Welcome to the Cafe from NY. You will find lots of info about your bike and meet some very special riders. Good luck :cheers:
Bry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts