Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I have just bought my first cruiser, vtx 1300c and I'm looking forward to adding to the mileage! I haven't been on a motorcycle since 2000 or sowhen life forced me to sell my CBR. Looks like times have changed and I can get back on the road.

I'm hoping to find riders near Clarksville, TN to ride with, and to make some new friends on the forums!

I'l see you all on the road or on the web.

Cory

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe!

**walks away humming "Last Train to Clarksville"**

-Gonz

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Cory, welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! Unfortunately it looks like I almost fell for a scam, good news is I didn't fall into it, thankfully the idiot posted a VIN pic and a brief look around google found that this bike was for sale on no less than 6 sites with everyone one of them listing it as a fraud sale.

In other news a reputable dealer here has an 1800 and thinks he can get his hands on a 1300 from another dealer this week!

@Jake - no I work at Metal Flake over behind the HD on 79.

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. Your not to far away, think about coming to the Meet N Greet/ Tech session in Sept 24-25 in West Memphis.
If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums! They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it to the stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.You'll get the right answer faster.

Rebel

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts