Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Cart and I am now the proud owner of a 2005 Honda VTX1300R. She is gorgeous. I am in my upper 40's and have never owned a bike before. Looking forward to reading through some of the posts on here and hopefully meeting some VTX riders in the area. I will be posting lots of pictures hopefully.

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Frequent post-er from NE Indianapolis, Indy X, can maybe help you learn about your new addiction. Whats your location? Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frequent post-er from NE Indianapolis, Indy X, can maybe help you learn about your new addiction. Whats your location? Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.
Thank you PaXman11, I am about a half hour south of Fort Wayne. It is an addiction, you are absolutely correct. When you keep going into your garage and looking at the bike and saying to yourself "just another short ride". LOL. I am always willing to listen to someone who has information that I can use!

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Thank you PaXman11, I am about a half hour south of Fort Wayne. It is an addiction, you are absolutely correct. When you keep going into your garage and looking at the bike and saying to yourself "just another short ride". LOL. I am always willing to listen to someone who has information that I can use!
Years ago, I lived with an uncle who moved here from Muncie. He played hoops for Desoto back in the 1930's, before he enlisted in the Navy in WW2. He listened every year to the Hoosier Hysteria on the WOWO radio blowtorch , 50K watts, and when I lived with he & my aunt from '64-78, we had a great time listening together and reading about it a dya or so later in the Muncie Star.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,696 Posts
Used to be a lot of members from up that way. Many have moved on to other rides or just left the forum. There is an upcoming get together in northern Ohio in the fall if you are interested. Check the meet and greet section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Was trying to learn how to post. Haha. From Salem Indiana here. My name is Don. Have a 2005 VTX 1800r I just bought about 4 months ago first bike in decades. I am 63.

·
Mosin Prime
2019 Indian Roadmaster P3 Tail Light w/Photon Blasters Alert Diode DynamicsLEDs Adaptive2 Headlight
807 Posts
Welcome from SE PA!

·
Registered
2005 Honda VTX 1300R
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello. Was trying to learn how to post. Haha. From Salem Indiana here. My name is Don. Have a 2005 VTX 1800r I just bought about 4 months ago first bike in decades. I am 63.
Hello Don,
I am enjoying it so, I hope you are too!

·
Mosin Prime
2019 Indian Roadmaster P3 Tail Light w/Photon Blasters Alert Diode DynamicsLEDs Adaptive2 Headlight
807 Posts
Yes I wish there was a long distance range around here to shoot some 300m steel targets or something. That instant gratification is nice to hear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts