Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I was on this forum a long time ago. I have a VTX 1300 website called vtx1300tips.com.

I was in an MC but I left that and now I have more time to ride.

I am an Amsoil dealer so I am partial to that.

I do a lot of fishing and I recently bought another sailboat, a Catalina 25 and really enjoy it. I am waiting on sommer now. We have had a lot of cold weather here lately

I am retired US Navy. And I work full time at logging and tractor work as well as stumpgrinding. I will post some pictures as soon as I am allowed.

So long for now.:patriot: My politics are as far to the right as you can go.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Welcome to or back to from just a bit further east (Moyock). If you want to go for a ride before summer, give me a holler and we can meet up. Also look for the NC Meet & Greet thread. It's in OBX in April.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
welcome from NE Ohio......I have tapped into your site often and used the tips there...thanks!! I also have a sailboat, as you can see from my pics.....where do you sail? I'm on Lake Erie.......

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
9,160 Posts
If you were . . . . . welcome back. If not . . . . . Welcome to the Cafe from Sebring, Florida. :icon_wave

1 - 20 of 31 Posts