Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I bought an 08 VTX 1800T spec 2 with 1300 miles on it a couple months ago and absolutely love it. She has everything i wanted: mustang seat with driver back rest, roadhouse doolies, PC3 usb, cycle sounds 100 watt speakers for MP-3, highway light bar and all the extra chrome goodies you could want. Got a steal on it ( i thing the guy scared himself, and he went to the local stealer to trade for something smaller. they offered him crap and he was so mad he sold it to me for the same price as long as i promised to never go there...LOL) Anyways...sure would be nice if i could ride rather than peering through the "bike bubble"...she looks lonely in there.
This looks like a nice site with a good bunch of guys...looking forward to hang'in out.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
welcome from downstate long island. this is the very best forum for vtx riders in the world. Spend a little time getting to know it. You have bought a great bike, a classic, ride safe (weather permitting :mad: )
Merry Christmas
Bry :choppersm

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from South Georgia and Congrats on your new purchase! :patriot:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Is that in America? :hmm2:

Wishing you a warm day soon. MC from Dixie and welcome.

JSR in HSV AR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes Niagara Falls is "owned" by both Canada And the US. I'm on the US side-New York state.
Also to dispel another common nasty rumor...New York state is not all paved/concrete...we have grass and trees and cows and stuff too.:bleh:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts