Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am not really new here. I had an account before but it got lost somehow. I do have two VTX's I have an 04 1300S and a new to me 06 1800N. I love the 1800. I just wish I had bought it a few years ago.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Welcome,, 'X' Ohio rider (49 years )... now South Texas ( 2 years )
been riding 51 years.. no gaps.

I got my 2005 VTX1800"F" New. 92,500 miles ago.

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Many members here from o-HI-o.

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Thought Mikey PP'd until Sept./ Oct.? Guess thats close enough. We used to have a few tech sessions Just north of Columbus off the 42 exit opposite Marysville. Then a couple just N. of Zanesville on 666.

·
Too short for my weight
5,404 Posts
Welcome from the mountains of western NC!

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
I'm a lil south from minford. Scioto county. What all goes on at this meet an and greet?
I have plenty of room to camp on my property and we have some food, music and just shoot the breeze. I have a ride planned for Saturday for a few hours and if things are back to normal we’ll hit a restaurant for dinner if not I’ll have food at my house. Have cornhole if anyone wants to play and a movie Saturday night outside

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
September 4th, 5th and 6th is the new dates Fran
Thanks, Mike. You know me, I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Sh##)

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Thanks for the information I reckon you'll have more details closer to that time
It’s under the state meet and greets too

Want to invite all my friends to our house for a bike meet and greet September 4th 5th and 6th. Plenty of room to camp or room in the house for a sleeping bag, couches, 2 campers, spare bedroom (you get the point) I don’t care what you ride!! Will be corn hole, Fire and movie outside on the projector. Planning a couple meals here, probably Saturday morning breakfast and maybe burgers and dogs in the evening Saturday. We’ll do our best to have coffee, tea, water and some pop (hit me up with any special requests and I’ll do my best) We want everyone to come and have a great time. We will go out to eat Friday night and Saturday for lunch out on a ride if everybody is up for a ride. Join us if you can even if it’s by car!!!
5670 State St NE, Louisville OHIO 44641 330-671-7340

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts