Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the Honda VTX Community here from Rossville (AKA Rossvegas)Georgia.
Bought a nice little 2005 Honda VTX1800 a few weeks ago, I had to run off a couple of little gremlins off of it and remove some chrome billet aftermarket garbage however very mechanically sound scooter.
It does have hard bags but i really like the bobbed look plus with artificial hips it is easer to mount this Hoss!
  • i will have to buy the quick detach brackets, a windshield and a few other parts.
Anyway...
Needs a good cleaning and polishing and a little black touch up paint on the frame and a brillo pad with some elbow grease applied to these nasty wheels.
Anyway happy to be a member and eager to learn more about my (new to me) scooter.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a nice little 2005 Honda VTX1800 a few weeks ago, I had to run off a couple of little gremlins off of it and remove some chrome billet aftermarket garbage however very mechanically sound scooter.
It does have hard bags but i really like the bobbed look plus with artificial hips it is easer to mount this Hoss!
  • i will have to buy the quick detach brackets, a windshield and a few other parts.
Anyway...
Needs a good cleaning and polishing and a little black touch up paint on the frame and a brillo pad with some elbow grease applied to these nasty wheels.
Anyway happy to be a member and eager to learn more about my (new to me) scooter.
hey im just outside Chattanooga...would like to see your bike soon...

·
Premium Member
10,097 Posts
Anyway...
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you well!🇺🇸🇺🇸

1 - 3 of 3 Posts