Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
07 VTX 300 R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Im from Estero Fla . Been here for 66 years. I havent rode a bike in over 40 something years. Looked at the 1300's and said i got to have 1. So I bought a 07 1300 R with 6,000 miles on her 2 years ago. Shes got 23 or 24,000 on her now. Ive gone thru many Hurricanes , tropical storms in my time here. Ive been stuck several times 30 or so miles back in the Everglades playing on my swamp buggy for 10 days at a time. Ive been a Charter boat Captain for 30 years . What makes me Happy? 3 days worth of bait , big fish on my line, my swamp buggy that I built, taking long rides on my bike. And a good woman that dont talk so damn much. { havent found 1 of them yet but still looking.} Im 1 of them guys that would rather sit in a tree stand for 8 hrs than sit and watch tv all day.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Welcome. I spend ~6 months of winter a lot further north than you in FL - the Villages, to be exact. Glad to have you hear on the VTX Cafe.

Reactions: Capt. Kurt

·
Registered
07 VTX 300 R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. I spend ~6 months of winter a lot further north than you in FL - the Villages, to be exact. Glad to have you hear on the VTX Cafe.
Thank you.. do you live in the villages in fort myers in the winter.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
I was unaware of anyplace called "The Villages" in Fort Myers. I am in The Villages located about 10-20 miles south of Ocala for the winter months.

·
Registered
07 VTX 300 R
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was unaware of anyplace called "The Villages" in Fort Myers. I am in The Villages located about 10-20 miles south of Ocala for the winter months.
Yes a subdivision 10 minutes from my house.. thought we could meet up and ride.. sorry..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts