Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:icon_wave My name is Barron. Been riding cruisers since I was 15, dirt before then. Lost my Dad Thanksgiving 08 and I have inherited his baby, a VTX1300RS 2004. I live in Spokane, WA a work as a Project Manager for a railroad construction company. Good to be here, and to know that there are friendly forums out there to help out new VTX owners like me. I am hoping to get some good ideas with mods and a few technical things. Hoping to meet some riding partners, as I am originally from Yazoo City, MS.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it was a bad deal. What doesn't brake us makes us stronger. I know I can keep him smilin by taking care of his baby! I hope to learn alot here.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Hello from Wa

Hey all, I actually joined this winter but am new to the group! I live in the Spokane Valley and have been riding for only a year now. I have an amazing 2007 VTX 1300R. Hoping to meet some Road Tripp'n friends. In the short 3000 miles I have put on my bike, I have found that it might be just as cool to share riding experiences with others as it is to cruise solo. And to Barron, sorry about your Father. Lost my Mother last year. Happy trails!:patriot:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Barron, welcome aboard1 :cheers: Maybe you could use a picture of your Dad with the bike as your avatar, just a thought. Enjoy the Cafe. Ride safe.

·
Registered
224 Posts
but even more awesome when you are
Definately.......but sorry if i was misleading.....i was referring to the Cafe...my mistake.......ride safe my brothers.....(and Sisters)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Barron, welcome aboard1 :cheers: Maybe you could use a picture of your Dad with the bike as your avatar, just a thought. Enjoy the Cafe. Ride safe.
How do I do that? All of this is new to me. Ebay and excel are pretty much the only things I am familiar with on this 'smart box'.:icon_peac I am getting the hang of the 'smilies'.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
:icon_wave My name is Barron. Been riding cruisers since I was 15, dirt before then. Lost my Dad Thanksgiving 08 and I have inherited his baby, a VTX1300RS 2004. I live in Spokane, WA a work as a Project Manager for a railroad construction company. Good to be here, and to know that there are friendly forums out there to help out new VTX owners like me. I am hoping to get some good ideas with mods and a few technical things. Hoping to meet some riding partners, as I am originally from Yazoo City, MS.

Thanks for having me.
Sorry to hear about how you aquired your ride..I can relate though, as I lost my dad in November of 1989, and inherited his 1976 Goldwing :(...

Unfortunately I hed to sell it through divorce in 1995 :mad:....Went 12 years without a bike, then bought my 1300R in September 2007...I keep checking ebay hoping that maybe the 'Wing will pop up there sometime...Last in knew, it was enjoying sunny Florida...Welcome to the cafe man!!!...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts