Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Nebraska - anybody making ride plans for 2011? What do you have in the works?

(Not looking for a ride/trip - just starting conversation till the snow melts!)

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this group, from NE Neb. I have to say that the weather is better this year, then last!! So maybe we will be able to rider sooner this coming year, and get to the trip we planned sooner!! Myself I am planning a trip through Wyo, Utah and Colo. And Sturgis

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, weather is better this year so far! Saw a bike and a scooter out today! (Dec 27)

Last year we had snow on the ground for 3 months or so. The year before we rode the bike at lest once a month the whole year.

I don't have any big trips planned, but am hoping to make a few short ones at least (Maybe DesMoinies and KC)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
..?? Livermush ???? Hmmm sounds interesting. I did try a couple of 'Slugburgers' when I was in Corinth MS. I love getting chow in the south!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i was out this sat for a few and headed home getting to cold again to ride not sure what the plans are for this summer kid should be back in kentucky from afganistan soon planning on going to see him

·
Registered
655 Posts
Over here in SE wyoming. Ive gone out a couple times this year, maybe 30 miles so far is all. Im hoping to log a lot of miles this summer through wyo, neb, and colo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts