Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Joe I live in NE Tn and I just purchased an 05 Nts 1300 S 26,000 miles.I appreciate the tips and all the info I have learned from y'alls post.

·
Registered
15,730 Posts
Sry! 05 VTX 1300 S
Thanks! Most of us on here are easily confoozed as it is, LOL. Must be nice to have the Dragon, Cherohola, Moonshiner, etc. right in your back yard. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies where we have some pretty fair riding roads too.

·
Deplorable member
7,381 Posts
Welcome from somewhere west of Atlanta. More WW's:47b20s0:

·
Super Moderator
5,253 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from the sunny central valley in California. Enjoy the Addiction!
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome from east Texas. Ride safe and often

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate the friendly welcome and if any of y'all are ever in my neck of the woods hol at me and we'll ride.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Welcome from South Tennessee and wishing you well! :patriot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
mooneydriver
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing